All goods are received into our own warehouse & assigned an individual ‘SKU’ stock number for each of your individual products. Items can then be managed by our customers using our pick & pack software, or completely maintained by our fully automated & integrated solutions. Pick & Pack is suitable for sending individual to large stock amounts.
Our secure 11,000 sq ft storage facility is situated on private land, with all buildings, car parks & roads monitored by CCTV cameras 24 hours a day. We also have extensive internal CCTV & a comprehensive security system, which is monitored around the clock. You can rest at night knowing your stock is in safe hands with us.
More About Pick & Pack
Liberty Express warehousing offer ‘Pick & Pack’ services for small & large Companies on a Business to Business (B2B) or Business to Consumer (B2C) basis
- Pick & pack operations
- Loading/Unloading of containers
- Multi-Commodity re-group / re-palletise pallets
- Waterproof wrapping / shrink-wrapping
- Security Strapping (strapping & banding of pallets/PAGS/Cargo nets)
- Labelling / Over-labelling or other ‘clean-room’ procedures
- Quality Control, exceptions & check-in procedures
- Inventory Data Control & Analysis systems
- Transportation Management