Liberty Express Limited (“Liberty”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy on the website www.Libertyexpressltd.com (“Website”).
This Notice sets out the basis on which any personal data (meaning any information about you which is personally identifiable) that Liberty collects from you or that you provide to Liberty through the Website, will be processed by us. Please read the following information carefully to understand Liberty’s practices regarding your personal data.
For the purpose of the data protection legislation, the data controller is Liberty Express Limited, company number 7115987, whose address is at Foxhols Farm, Lyne Lane, Lyne, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0AN.
Amendments and updates to this Notice may be made from time-to-time. Any revisions will be posted on this page and where appropriate, notified to you by email, so you will always be aware of what information we collect and how we use that information. Please review this page regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
1. Information we collect and what it is used for
Liberty may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide
As part of Liberty’s service providing mailing and fulfilment solutions, we will collect information that you provide when filling in the contact forms on our Website, login to track or amend your order or when you opt in to receive communications from us. This information may include your full name, email address, telephone number and company name and may also include any comments or enquiries that you leave.
If you do not provide this information, we will be unable to contact you in relation to your enquiry or supply you with information relating to Liberty’s services.
We will use this information to carry out our obligations and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us, and to provide you with information about similar services. If you have opted in to receive information from us, we will use this information to contact you with recommendations and suggestions of services which we feel may interest you. We will also use this information to notify you of any changes to our service and to ensure that the content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you.
We may carry out automated decision making and profiling in order to provide you with the most suitable products and services for your needs.
- Information we collect about you
For each of your visits to our Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Google AdSense
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to carry out statistical analysis of page use, page interactions and paths through the Website to evaluate and develop Liberty. This is known as ‘digital analytics’. We may also record certain information that customers provide.This information allows us to more accurately understand individual behaviours. For more information on how Google uses the data collected via this service, see here: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en-GB&gl=uk
To opt out of being tracked via Google Analytics, you can also use Google’s opt out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
2. Where we store your personal data
Liberty take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
All information you provide to Liberty is stored on Liberty’s secure servers which are situated in the UK.
Once Liberty has received your information, Liberty will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorised access.
3. Disclosure of your information
By using the services on the Website, you request and authorise Liberty to use and share your information in the following ways (as appropriate):
- To any actual or prospective seller or buyer of our business;
- In order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our Terms and Conditions we may be required to disclose your personal information;
- To use the information you have supplied on the Website to undertake statistical analysis;
- If Liberty or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- Liberty may share your personal information with its group companies, which means subsidiaries and holding companies;
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies, governmental or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. This will include public authorities, insurance companies, finance companies and/or other agencies; and
- Your data will only be stored for as long as is necessary to perform the services you have requested from us, or until you opt out from receiving communications from us, after which your data will be erased.
4. Marketing communications
When you submit a contact form, opt in to receive our regular newsletter or sign up to register an account, we ask you whether you would like to receive our communications detailing offers, news and services from Liberty that we feel may be of interest to you via email. In order to consent to receive these communications, you will need to opt in during registration. You can opt out of receiving this information by leaving the option box unchecked or unsubscribing at any time.
Where you have let us know that you are happy to receive information from us, we may send you communications that include new services and opportunities to take part in market research as well as relevant news updates.
To stop receiving Liberty’s promotional offers and alerts, please email email@example.com or update your account preferences.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to:
- Access all personal information supplied to Liberty and held by us in order to rectify any inaccuracies on the information held. Further enquiries should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Foxhols Farm, lyne lane, Lyne, Chertsey, Surrey, KT160AN;
- Request the erasure of your personal data or to object to the processing of your data;
- Request that your personal data be ported to you or a new provider if the data is processed automatically;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For details of our complaint procedure, please request details from email@example.com;
- Withdraw consent to us processing your data at any time. This will not affect the processing already carried out with your consent; and
- Request further information regarding the personal data that we hold about you and the source(s) of that information.
We use the following cookies on this Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation and efficient working of this Website;
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily; and
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
By using this Website, you consent to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Notice are welcomed and should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Foxhols farm, Lyne lane, Lyne, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0AN.